- Are you a student with something to share?
- A parent with a good idea or question?
- A teacher with a story?
- A citizen with concerns about public education?
KSDCitizens welcomes community created content!
To submit your original work, please follow these steps:
- Create an account (only needs to be done once). When you create your account please use your real name. If you wish to make an anonymous submission, please use the contact form instead.
- Login using the white login link in the black menu bar at the top of the KSDCitizens website.
- You will now have a new lighter gray menu bar at the top of the page. Click on “Add New” and select “Post.”
- Write your story and include a title (you can copy and paste from a word processor document if you want). When you want to save a draft, click “Save Draft” at the right side of the editing screen. If you would like to see what your post will look like when published click “Preview.”
- When you are ready to publish, Click “Submit for Review.”
An editor will be notified after you submit your work. You will then receive an approval, a request for revision, or a rejection with an explanation. The email address used in your account creation wil be used for communication.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to use the contact form to submit them!
KSDCitizens reserves all editorial and publishing rights, and all material published on KSDCitizens is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Authors of original work will be attributed.